Google Search is the most used search engine on internet. But often there are chances, that you may not able to find what you are looking for. So to refine the result we can use certain query parameters which are provided by the google to use and get better results.
So, i have prepare operator list which will help you in this task.
- Search social media
To search for the person on the different social network site, you can use @ followed by the username.
For example: @iRJKr.
- Search for a price
To search for the product at the certain price you need to search the product with the cost followed.
For example: Shoes $100.
- Search hashtags
To search the hashtag on different site social site. Put # in front of a word.
For example: #friday
- Exclude words from your search
You can exclude the word in the search result just by using – followed by the word.
For example, india -terrorist
- Search for an exact match
Put a word or phrase inside quotes. For example, “tallest building”.
- Search for unknown words
Put a * in your word or phrase where you want to leave a placeholder.
For example, “largest * in the world”.
- Search within a range of numbers
Put .. between two numbers to get the range between the two fields.
For example, shoes $50..$100.
Search for a specific site wise operators:
- Put “site:” in front of a site or domain. For example, site:raj.kr
- Put “related:” in front of a web address you already know. For example, related:raj.kr
- Get details about a site, put “info:” in front of the site address. For example, info:raj.kr
- Looking for the certain type of file from the internet with the search word. For example, tv manual filetype:pdf
- Searching for the word in the title of the page only. Use, allintitle:rajkumar
- To get the author search written by the author. Use, inpostauthor:Raj kumar
- If looking for the word in the url of the website. Use, Inurl:rajkumar